The company as well as the user-customer agree and agree for the correct and transactional ethics of the online store-website. It reserves the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of transactions from the online store, whenever it deems necessary, undertaking the obligation to inform consumers of any change, through the pages of this online store. The company reserves the right to change product prices at any time without notice. Any typographical error or omission or technological failure will be corrected by the company without any other obligation on its part.
Limitation of Liability
The company in the context of its transactions from the online store is not responsible for further damages that may arise from the execution or non-execution of orders or from the delay of execution, for any reason. The online store with the brand “MarbleFireStudio” can not guarantee the availability of the products, but undertakes to inform customers in a timely manner about the unavailability. In no case is the company liable or criminally liable for any loss (positive, special or negative, which indicatively and not restrictively, divisively and / or cumulatively consists in loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) that may a visitor of the online store or a third party due to a reason related to the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information available by him and / or any permitted third party interventions in products and / or services and / or information available through it.
Users agree and undertake not to use the online store under the “MarbleFireStudio” brand for:
1. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful insult and damage to the COMPANY or any third party or violates the confidentiality or confidentiality of any person
2. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that offends users’ morals, social values, minority, etc.
3. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content for which users do not have the right to transmit in accordance with the law or the applicable conventions
4. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of others;
5. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any material containing software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or equip the operation any computer software or hardware,
6. intentional or unintentional violation of applicable law or regulations;
7. harassment of third parties in any way,
8. collect or store personal data about other users.